IN SHORT: YOUR PRIVACY IS SAFE
Find below some summary directions:
- Interworld Italia – which manages the H.DUE.O and BARBARA VEE Brands – processes personal data provided voluntarily or collected automatically by always making specific disclosures available on the pages of the Site;
- Interworld Italy uses the data collected to personalize the experience, send messages, perform marketing activities tailored to your needs only with your consent;
- You can always set or change your preferences later through the dedicated “Cookie Configuration” section;
- Interworld Italy can only access information such as geolocation with your consent and only to assist you in identifying the language management of the Site;
- Only authorized third parties may have access to your data and only for the purposes identified by Interworld Italy and under their control;
- Your data will not be disseminated;
- Your data is stored exclusively under the control of Interworld Italy;
- Data are deleted when they are no longer needed.
Limits of liability
You acknowledge that you have the competence and means to access and use this site.
You acknowledge that you have verified that the computer configuration you are using is virus-free and fully functional.
The publisher of the site does its best to offer users available and verified information or tools but cannot be held responsible for errors, unavailability of functions, or the presence of viruses on its site.
The publisher of the website cannot be held responsible:
– Of service quality, the proposed service being “as such.”
– Of the problems in using the site;
– Of the inability to use the site;
– Of cybersecurity threats likely to cause damage to users’ computer equipment and their data;
– Of the violation of users’ rights in general.
The information provided by the publisher of the website is provided as a guide only and does not exempt the user from additional, personalized analysis.
The publisher of the website cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information disseminated on its website.
You therefore acknowledge that you are using this information at your sole responsibility.
The general structure as well as software, text, animated and non-animated images, photographs, sounds, know-how and all other elements that make up the site are the exclusive property of H.DUE.O. brand ownership.
Any reproduction of all or part of this site and the databases it contains by any person without the express permission of the site editor is prohibited. In particular, User may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, distribute, perform, display, communicate, modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Internet site or any part of its content, including, but not limited to, including or linking to the site or any part of the content.
The User acknowledges and accepts that H.DUE.O is the property of third party licensor and that INTERWORLD ITALY operates in the exclusive capacity of licensee.
Any use of the Marks by the User is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of the intellectual property rights of H.TWO.O, and/or its Licensees in such Mark. INTERWORLD ITALY reserves the right to take action for damages in case of infringement of the Trademarks and/or in any case of violation of its intellectual property rights
Website designs or models appearing on the site are the property of the licensor. Making, offering, placing on the market, importing, exporting, using or possessing for such purposes a product containing the design without the express permission of the owner of the design is prohibited
The site contains links to other websites whose Information Technology and Usage policy may differ from that of INTERWORLD ITALY. If you submit personal information to some of these sites, that information is governed by the privacy statements therein. INTERWORLD ITALY encourages users to carefully read the privacy statement of all websites visited.
Hyperlinks installed as part of the website to other resources on the Internet, and in particular to the publisher’s partners, have been subject to express prior written permission.
The publisher of the website cannot be held responsible for users’ access through hyperlinks installed as part of the website to other resources on the Internet.
The user may not install a hyperlink to this site without the prior and express written permission of the publisher of the website.
Under no circumstances shall this authorization be considered as an implied affiliation agreement. In any case, hyperlinks pointing to the website should be removed at the first request of the website editor.
How to contact us
For any information, please contact us at the following addresses:
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-III 1st of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, we inform that:
– this site is published by Interworld Italia s.r.l.s., based in Brescia, via Ugo La Malfa
– The site is owned by the brand owner H.DUE.O.
Data controller – Information collected – Purpose of processing.
The owner of the processing in Italy of personal data of users of the site, including those held abroad, is INTERWORLD ITALIA, with registered office in Brescia, via Ugo LA Malfa.
Information gathered. Purpose of processing:
When the user visits and consults the Site, the processing of the user’s personal data is limited to so-called browsing data, (the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site and other parameters that relate to the operating system used by the user). INTERWORLD ITALY collects and processes such browsing data and information, such as the number of visits and time spent on the Site anonymously and only for the purpose of statistical processing, monitoring the proper functioning of the Site and improving its operation and content. INTERWORLD ITALY deletes users’ browsing data in accordance with the terms prescribed by applicable regulations.
Interworld Italy, in its capacity as data controller, uses the personal data collected (first name, last name, date of birth, address, contact details such as telephone number and e-mail address, and other optional information such as credit card details or user preferences on products and services) in compliance with applicable regulations and with the user’s consent where required by law, primarily for the following purposes :
– Management and control of information requests submitted by users of the web site on the Internet, including their responses ;
– Management of online records of the name of the ‘buyer in relation to the specific product purchased;
– After-sales service management ;
– Web site access control ;
– Measuring the quality, satisfaction and attendance of the website ;
– newsletter subscription and direct marketing actions, including those having a commercial purpose.
In compliance with Art. 13 of the Privacy Code when users are asked to provide their personal data a specific notice is posted on the Site and when it is necessary under the Privacy Code INTERWORLD ITALY requires the user’s consent before proceeding to process the user’s personal data.When users use the pages of the website www.hdueo.com, their personal data (name and e-mail address) are collected on forms.
Entering data in the boxes marked with an asterisk is necessary because, without the data provided in these boxes, users would not be able to benefit from the features offered by the website operator. This information is used by INTERWORLD ITALY to contact users about services for which they have expressed an interest.
Should users wish to subscribe to the H.DUE.O/BARBARA VEE newsletter, their name and e-mail address will be used to send the newsletter to them. Users have the opportunity to provide INTERWORLD ITALY with additional information (mailing address and telephone number).
In case they no longer wish to receive the newsletter and promotional communications, users can unsubscribe by following the instructions given in each newsletter and communication or even by sending an e-mail to the following address : [email protected]
In particular, should users choose to use INTERWORLD ITALY’s customer service to inform a friend about a product presented on the site, INTERWORLD ITALY will require them to provide the name and e-mail address of the friend in question so that INTERWORLD ITALY can send that individual an e-mail inviting him or her to visit the site. INTERWORLD ITALYwill not retain the data of the third party, which will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending a one-time invitation message. Persons so contacted may request INTERWORLD ITALY to remove such information from its database by writing to the following email address: [email protected]
Dissemination of information
INTERWORLD ITALY communicates the user’s personal data within the limits and in the manner specified below, in any case in full compliance with the consent given by the user at the time of data collection, when required by the Privacy Code.
The data will be accessible to INTERWORLD ITALY’s internal staff and to external staff in charge of processing.
The above parties will process the user’s personal data in connection with the purposes specified above.
INTERWORLD ITALIA may provide users’ personal information to third parties who perform services of a technical and organizational nature that INTERWORLD ITALIA may use as part of its activities, such as a customer offer service or sending e-mails on behalf of INTERWORLD ITALIA. Such parties will be provided only with the information necessary to perform the relevant functions and they will be authorized to use the information so received only to the extent required to provide INTERWORLD ITALY with the relevant services.
INTERWORLD ITALY will disclose users’ personal data to third parties only and solely in the manner described herein. Some of the data held may be disclosed to partner companies for direct marketing purposes only. The data collected is intended only for the website operator and its partners.
Outside of the above cases, users are informed that INTERWORLD ITALY may disclose their personal data in the following cases:
– In cases required by law, (e.g., legal proceedings);
– in the event that INTERWORLD ITALY is convinced in good faith that their disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, the safety of users or that of third parties, to conduct a fraud investigation or to respond to requests from the Authorities;
– in the event that INTERWORLD ITALY is involved in a merger, acquisition or transfer of business, with the clarification that, in this case, users will be informed, by means of a clearly highlighted communication on the website, of any and all possible changes regarding the use of their personal data, as well as of the options available to them regarding the processing of their personal data ;
– to any third party with the users’ explicit consent to that effect.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, to know their content and origin, to verify their correctness, to request their integration, updating, rectification, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law
Users also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for a legitimate reason, as well as the right to object to the processing of their data for direct marketing purposes.
Users may exercise their rights by informing INTERWORLD ITALY.
INTERWORLD ITALY will retain users’ information for as long as their account is active and in any case only to the extent necessary to provide them with its services and to the extent necessary to meet its obligations and to resolve any disputes that have arisen.
From time to time, INTERWORLD ITALY may provide users with the opportunity to participate in special operations on its site. In the event that users take part in such operations, INTERWORLD ITALY will request some additional personal data from them. Participation in such operations is optional and on a voluntary basis, so users can decide whether or not to disclose such information. Information requested includes contact information (first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, country of residence) and other data (gender, etc.).
INTERWORLD ITALY will use this information only to notify winners of prizes, to monitor site attendance, to personalize the site, and to send its newsletter to participants.
To handle these special operations, INTERWORLD ITALY may use a service provided by a third party that may not use users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. INTERWORLD ITALY will not disclose said personal information provided as part of a particular transaction to any other third party, except by informing the users in advance.
Characteristics of Social Networks
The H.DUE.O website includes links to social networks, such as Facebook Like / Instagram/YouTube buttons
Users are therefore informed that Social Network networks may collect their IP address, as well as install cookies on their computer in order to allow our website to function properly.
For INTERWORLD ITALY, the security of users’ personal information is important.
To protect the personal information provided to it, INTERWORLD ITALY applies generally accepted standards in this regard, both in the course of data transmission, as well as in its storage. Since there is no method of data transmission or storage on the Internet that is 100% secure, INTERWORLD ITALY cannot guarantee its absolute security. For any questions about the security of the H.TWO.O website users can contact us at : [email protected].
H.DUE.O complies with the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as defined by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. Information about the Safe Harbor Framework program can be found at : http://export.gov/safeharbor.
When users visit our website, a cookie is installed on their computer with characteristics that depend on the choices and options made by users at the level of their browser, as well as the parameters of the browser itself.
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a text file that is stored in a dedicated area of the user’s device’s hard drive when using an online service. A cookie allows identification of the device where it is stored for as long as the cookie is valid or registered.
Cookies are used by servers to send information about their state to a user’s browser and by browsers to send information about their state back to the originating server in response.
Such information may include, for example, an indication of the session ID, the language used, an expiration date, a response domain, etc.
Only the publisher of a cookie is able to read or change the information it contains.
However, you can change your cookie settings at any time
What are the different types of cookies ?
Existing cookies are of two types and more exactly :
session cookies that are deleted as soon as the user leaves the consulted site ;
– permanent cookies that remain stored on the user’s terminal until their validity period expires or until the user deletes them by activating an appropriate feature of his or her browser.
Cookies are defined as :
– ” necessary ” when they are essential to enable users to navigate the website and use its features ;
– ” functional “, when they enable the user to propose an optimal browsing experience ;
– ” of performance “, when they allow us to understand user behavior with a view to improving navigation on the site concerned ;
– ” interactive ” when they allow users to express their opinions about H.TWO.O products, particularly on social networks ;
– ” of objective ” when they allow users’ product and purchasing preferences to be stored.
The main purposes of the cookies we employ on our site are as follows :
– storage of information set by the user or requested by us in the various forms on our site ;
– tally of visitors and identification of how they use our site ;
– Accounting and differentiation of visits ;
– Access to restricted spaces on the site (user’s personal space, etc.) on the basis of an identifier or other data previously provided by the user ;
– identification of the site or search engine through which the user arrived at our site ;
– Carrying out statistics and analysis on the attendance and use of the site in order to make improvements to it ;
– Adaptation of page presentation according to user preferences ;
– security management ;
– Improving the relevance of the advertising inserts presented and the target audience targeted by them, adapting advertising to the user’s browsing habits.
What are the cookies we use ?
The cookies used on our site are as follows :
– Interworld Italia’s cookies;
– Of third-party cookies, selected by interworld Italy with a view to certain objectives ;
– cookies from social networks.
Consent upon first visit to our site
When first visiting H.DUE.O’s site (www.hdueo.com), the user is asked to indicate whether they accept or reject cookies. This means that you must obtain his consent before you can install cookies on his computer. If the user rejects cookies , a rejection cookie will be installed on the user’s terminal so that INTERWORLD ITALY can record information indicating that the user does not wish cookies to be installed. It should be noted, however, that if the user proceeds to delete the rejection cookie, INTERWORLD ITALIA cookies will be installed again on his/her terminal when he/she next visits. If the user gives his/her consent, the cookies used by INTERWORLD ITALY will be installed on his/her terminal.
Users can change their choice at any time :
– Both by suppressing the refusal cookie ;
– Either by using one of the means described in the following section ” How to manage cookies ? “.
How to manage cookies ?
For cookie management, the user has several options and can express or change his or her wishes regarding cookies at any time using one of the means described below. In fact, while it is true that most browsers are parameterized by default and thus accept the installation of cookies, the user always has the option, if desired, to choose between accepting all cookies and systematically rejecting them or accepting only those cookies that come from certain chosen sites. Users can also parameterize their browser to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis, prior to their installation, and can also regularly delete cookies already installed on their device, using their browser for this purpose. It should be noted that for this purpose users should parameterize the browsers of all their different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, …).
In fact, for handling cookies and different options, the configuration of each browser is different. The same is described in the ” Help ” menu of the browser, so that users can know how they can change their choices regarding cookie parameterization. As an example, see :
– for Internet Explorer™
– for Chrome™
– for Firefox™
– for Opera™
Disabling cookies may prevent the use of or access to certain features of the consulted site.
Right of opposition and access
Users have a right to access, delete, and modify personally identifiable data communicated through cookies used by INTERWORLD. This right is exercised by forwarding an e-mail to the following electronic address of INTERWORLD ITALY : [email protected]